Lido Wayuu Strap
*** LIMITED EDITION***
These limited edition straps are handwoven by Wayuu artisans in the Guajira Peninsula of Columbia through fair-trade practices. One of the most affordable Wayuu straps out there (if you know, you know), you can sport this historic weaving technique and help keep the tradition alive for years to come. It's convenient clips work with any bag—so you can mix & match it to your heart's content.
- Choose between the Camel or Black Trim.
- Antique brass hardware.
- Average length is approximately 48" but will vary slightly.
- Approx. 2.5" wide
- Pairs perfectly with any Bodomint Bag.
Shipping & Returns
- Orders over $100 ship free in the U.S. and for discounted rates internationally.
- We offer multiple shipping methods for you to select from at check out. We do not offer expedited fulfillment or shipping at this time. We also offer same-day order pick up at our warehouse in Huntington Beach, CA.
- Bodomint is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If you think your package is lost or stolen, please contact your local post office.
-International Orders: We are not responsible for any Duty/Customs charges incurred by your country's customs offices upon landing. It is the customer's responsibility to estimate this extra cost for their particular country. This duty calculator is a helpful tool.
- Items can be returned within 30 days of shipment date from bodomint.com. The item(s) must be in new, unused condition with the original tags and/or packaging. If you would like to initiate a return, please contact email@example.com prior to making your return. Buyer will bear shipping costs.
- If an item is returned that does not follow our return guidelines, such as damaged, or used, we reserve the right to not offer a full refund.
- Once we have received and inspected your return, your refund will be issued to your original method of payment within 3-5 business days. You will receive an email confirmation that your return is completed.
- International order are all FINAL SALE. No returns accepted.
- If you would like to exchange your item, please follow the return process and place a new order for your desired item.
- We take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products, but if you find that you are experiencing an issue with yours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our warranty covers:
- Hardware or other defects on bags or other products within 90 days of purchase.
Our warranty does not cover:
- Wear and tear due to normal, proper use of product
- Accidents, stains, scratching off of faux leather
- Defects created from self- or third-party repairs or alterations
- Bags without receipt or proof of purchase from bodomint.com